Sunday, April 27, 2008

50


Yes. My 50th blog. Its nice to be this far, so soon. When I started off writing blogs I didn't think I would get so involved in this. All I wanted was to shift my focus from TV to something else. well, it worked. Writing blogs was the easy part, everything just fell in. If at all I spent extra time, it would be for the images and widgets. As like the title, all my blogs were written based on the way I see things. I plan to continue the same way. Thanks to all, and for your comments keeping this blog lively. Just keep reading. Its been so far so good and I hope to keep this momentum going until I find something else more fascinating to relax!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. The way I see it, you have found an useful addiction in blogging.

Arasan said...

Way to go! Congrats..TV -> Blog thats a great shift :)-

senthil said...

simpson .. congrats on ur half century ..

Anonymous said...

Congrats dude. that was fast