Friday, May 2, 2008

MY FIRST BOOK


You always have this question what next? after 2 months of writing blogs, this question did pop up in my mind and I wanted to take it to the next level. I decided to compile all my blogs and publish them as a real book after I get to 50. Now that I have reached 50, I wanted to make it happen and started compiling and formatting so that to make it as a book. more than a weeks effort (it wasn't as easy as i thought) and spending $80 for printing and binding it as a professional book, Now I am the author of my very own and first book "THE WAY I SEE". Even if I publish a biography or any books in the future, this sure is special, for being the first.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a very cool cover picture btw .. are you going to send us a copy of your book??

Anonymous said...

that's really a good idea. i think you should send a copy to your friends. May be you should even fix a price & sell it.

Anonymous said...

I know this guy, I work with him, and I can tell you he's too cheap to provide copies of his megalomaniacal writings to friends.

SIMPSON FERNANDO said...

Nice work JD...

Arasan said...

Gread Idea dude! send us a copy too..

SIMPSON FERNANDO said...

that would be $75 plus S&H. now who needs one?

Siva said...

nice idea, simps :-)