Saturday, March 22, 2008

tradition that continues


No matter how good your wife cooks, sometimes you end up saying "my mom used to make
it better". do u guys say that. honestly my wife cooks so good and sometimes the
best, but still occasionally if its something my mom used to make, i end up saying "its good, but its not the same as my mom makes". mostly i say it to tease her.i know its bad. i remember my father telling about my grand mothers food, but for me my mom's cooking was much better than my grand mothers. I guess it runs through generations like a tradition for many or guess its an inbuilt strategy by men to motivate their wife's to make food better everytime. but i got to tell you, that they are smarter than us and the strategy doesn't work many time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if u ever heard that women are like spaghetti so, they have so many things going on in their minds along with making sure they feed their husband's at their best!!!! Its gud that u appreciate her but again, pls make sure u dont get her angry enough to add something else in ur food!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

women and sphagetti, i have never heard that before. point taken.