Saturday, March 22, 2008

a candid concern


In my office, currently there is a weight watcher program going on. every friday, people have to check their weights and people who are off their weights have to pay a penalty. so every friday I go over there and check my weight, but for a different reason. yeah, I check to see if I have gained any weight. so far no luck, I have been weighing the same constantly. I have tried my best to put some more weight, while many say its easy to gain weight and tough to lose, my question to those people has always been, how is it easy to gain weight. pizzaa, burgers, you name it, I am having it. But still my weight has never gone up or down. I don't work out either.

Man I wish I know one solid way to gain weight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eat the richest food u can!!! I mean in calories!!
but,again guys tend to loose wt easily than gals who tend to put on wt more easily!!!!
Guys have more metabolism than gals (atleast what i've heard)
keep eating out everyday both dinner n lunch,
i hope that helps